7.23.2009

Palm Springs here I come!

So it is my husbands birthday today and we are celebrating by taking a long weekend and heading to Palm Springs. I want to make sure we go to a few places but I want to stop and see the Ace Hotel that I blogged about a few months back. That is also where these beautiful pics were taken for C Magazine for their Summer 2009 issue. So I will be gone from the blog world on Friday but back with some pics next week. I am so excited...I am already on vacation in my mind!






Picture taken by Hilary Walsh

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time! I love brunches at Norma's at the Parker (my FAV hotel). Not cheap, but always worth it! Let us know what you think of the Ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful time - I'm dying to see the new Ace!

    ReplyDelete