9.01.2009

Catching Up on Life

Besides catching up with friends and family and trying to navigate my way to find someplace to shower, I feel as though I am out of the loop. I believe my vacation overlapped the best week of reality TV ever. Flipping Out, Rachel Zoe, and Top Chef Las Vegas all started and some even aired twice now. It makes me sick. Today I was finally able to watch the first episode of Rachel Zoe. I die. My husband says he is pretty sure I do not breathe when it is on. I believe him. Do you blame me though?





Since this is what I pictured heaven like, I will apparently only be going to Los Angeles to Rachel Zoes NEW studio when I die.

On a side note...how much do you think Taylor gets paid? She has some expensive bags, shoes and clothes and it really is not fair.

4 comments:

  1. I had the same thought last night (when Taylor was zipping up her Dior dress.) My guess is that she gets some freebies - designers send things for clients - if they don't want it, Rachel probably takes it and gives leftovers to her staff. Actually, at this point, Rachel is so famous, designers probably give HER samples for free, and she gives the cast offs to Taylor. Does Taylor realize how lucky she is?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Welcome home! We missed you! I feel so bad about your laundry room! That really sucks, it just de-laxes all the vacation right out of you!

    So, I love Rachel Zoe and I LOVED those thigh high boots that Taylor was sporting. The dress she probably got for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those shoes!! And I thought I had a lot!!

    ReplyDelete