4.22.2010

Selling Sketch42

Is everyone aware of the best new etsy shop? Nicole from Sketch42 is finally letting us all in on just how talented she is.

Look at these beautiful lucite and gemstone boxes that she has started putting together! You would think these beauties would be super pricey, but Nicole has somehow managed to make these affordable for everyone.


Lucite Box with Turquoise Nugget


Amethyst Jeweled Lucite Box


Lucite and Sardonix Nugget Box


I am also the lucky owner of one thanks to Nicole! For some reason she liked me enough to send me this baby as a gift!

It is gorgeous and it makes me smile every time I look at it!

You wouldn't believe the artwork that she has made and the pillows that she is currently making! Go and buy people because nothing is going to last long.

1 comment: