7.06.2010

Before OR After: Jessica Stam

I recently came across model Jessica Stams apartment in the June issue of Elle. I was surprised to see it because I remembered how I had fallen in love with it not too long ago in Elle Decor.

Well, like most of us, Jessica realized it was not quite her, and added her own twist.

So do you prefer Before OR After?

Living Room Entrance Before

After


Dining Room Before

After


Chaise Before

After


Bedroom Before

After

All Pictures via Elle and Elle Decor

4 comments:

  1. That punchy orange blanket is what I would like to wake up to every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never drawn to purple, in any form.. this is a much more interesting look, and she can mix it up with different accessories whenever she likes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that they redid that apartment, because I remember thinking it was too much the first time around. I was also glad that she was respectful of her designer and did not badmouth him. Even famous big name designers can get it wrong sometimes! I thought it was much better in the "after". The before looked like a deco movie set...
    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the afters, especially the bedroom...perfection!!
    P.S. Just found your blog (via a perfect gray), LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete