1.03.2011

Back in Action


So after a poor ending to 2010 (if you had not noticed my lack of posts and then the one where I mentioned I was down with the stomach flu), I am back in action in 2011. I guess it is safe to say that 2011 is off to a better start, but then something horrible happened.

I am a creature of habit. I cannot help myself.

For Christmas I got a lot of wonderful presents and some cash and with that cash I finally went and refreshed ALL of my make-up. A costly job, but very necessary.

Once I got home and played with everything, cleaned out my old junk, and organized the new, I realized my old make-up bag had seen better days. I mean, it has been 10 years. It just would not clean anymore, and I hated the idea of putting new, clean things into a dingy bag.



I love it.

It is perfect because it fits everything, and then when I travel I just throw it in my bag and easy, breezy done. That is why I have held onto it for so many years. (one of my previous roommates even loved it so much she went out and got one too after deciding it was the best bag she ever saw)

Well, I searched high and low and called a few stores and finally one of the benefit girls told me they were discontinuing them and they were only available online. Boo.

I immediately got on Amazon and purchased this baby, but I already have a fear for the next 10 years when I need a new one.

I guess 2021 will be a rough year for me.

1 comment: