1.05.2011

M is for Mushroom Wood


The other day I was watching the newest episode of Dear Genevieve on HGTV and could not believe my eyes when they pulled out the mot beautiful wood I had ever seen.

Mushroom Wood.

Picture via DIY with ADD

The reason the wood is beautiful is sort of disgusting though. The mushrooms live in it and eat it and gnaw away at it, but once it is cleaned up it is gorgeous.

The more amazing part was the cabinet that Genevieve's BEYOND skilled craftsman built out of it.

I searched high and low for a picture but could not find one on the internet or HGTV website anywhere. The episode did not even appear to be up so I could not do a screen shot for you.

Hopefully someone will see this and help me in my plight, because that cabinet was beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment