6.20.2011

I Would Walk 500 Miles

Ok, well I drove 120 round trip but it was totally worth it.

I was excited to meet these lovelies:


You can read all about the dreamy night we had over on Christians blog, but it was more fun than I could have hoped for.

Besides the fact that Nicole and I have been trying to figure out who was going to what coast for the last 2 years, having a surprise addition of Erica, meeting my new favorite stylist Emily, and cozying up to Christian for the second time in another posh LA establishment, there was never an awkward moment.

It was gold Jerry, gold.

What do you wear when going to the Chateau Marmont?
(score Emily for resies...Ha!)
No clue, but I wore this:

(FYI I think I prefer my face being a burst of light)

I think the 5 of us should re-create our Chateau date once a year at least.

Yes?

xoxo,

Rebecca June

No comments:

Post a Comment