12.22.2011

What I Wore - Denim Done Right


I know some of you will hate me when I say this...
I am done with my Christmas shopping and wrapping. I finished on Tuesday.
Once I finished it changed my life.

I had been running around in workout wear for days and now that I was going to venture into the world for civilized things like lunch with my husband and drinks with a girlfriend, I felt as though I could dress a little better too.


Shirt - J. Crew
Jeans - Jimi by Elizabeth and James
Flats - Missoni for Target
Belt - J. Crew
Necklace - J. Crew
Bracelets - J. Crew, Nadri, Hermes
Watch - Michael Kors



If you can believe it, this was the first outing for my Missoni flats. I do not know why it took me so long to wear them, but since it was back up to 70 degrees here in SoCal, it was the perfect time.

Pictures via Rebecca June

There is still a few days left to enter my Christmas Contest!

Leave a comment here and you can win a beautiful artificial tree, wreath or garland!

No comments:

Post a Comment