2.17.2013

Vegas Baby


Our night in Vegas could not have gone better.

We stayed at the Mandalay Bay, something I have not done in a long time, and really explored every square inch of the hotel.

We went to Minus 5 where you put on boots, gloves and a parka and drink in a room made of ice. You drink out of glasses made if ice and sit on benches made of ice under ice chandeliers. It was surprisingly fun and very cool. Pun intended.

We also had to do a little window shopping, which meant a stop by Stella McCartney to see the crystal horse.


I also had to try on jewelry at Lanvin.

Oh how I wanted to take this beauty home.


The rest of our night in pictures:


Dress by Kelly Wearstler
Clutch by Streets Ahead
Cuff by Noir
Booties by MMM for H&M

My biggest fail of the night though was not getting my picture taken with Flavor Flav at Eye Candy. He had a nice big silver clock around his neck and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment